What yield monitoring can do for you:
YIELD MONITORING PRODUCTS
Ag Leader provides the most widely used grain yield monitoring technology in the world. Create and view yield and moisture maps while harvesting and instantly observe how field conditions affect yield.
How A Yield Monitor Works:
• Grain is fed into the harvester’s elevator where sensors read the moisture content.
• As the grain is delivered to the holding tank, the mass flow sensor monitors yield.
Yield and Moisture Mapping
View yield and moisture maps in real-time for instant feedback on yield performance across the field.
Harvest summary screen provides at-a-glance information about number of acres harvested, total and average bushels harvested and more.
Hybrid/Variety Yield Mapping
Overlay planting maps with real-time harvest maps to view instant yield and moisture variations by hybrid/variety in the field. This provides better seed selection data for next planting season.
The Value of Data
Data from your field is an invaluable resource to help you make better management decisions.
• Overlay hybrid/variety maps with harvest maps to determine yield performance.
• Since SMS™ Software stores every year of information, you can see the history of yield trends.
• SMS turns your data into a “Report Card” evaluating your performance in the past year. Use the reports to provide the totals and averages for each field, while using the query tools to analyze specific areas.